about:

Notes from a Pom is my personal weblog. It is written, edited, produced and sometimes spell checked by Fergus Stevens.

This website will feature my personal musings, travelog, photos and random crap that motivates me to maintain these pages. You should not expect regular entries as at heart I am a lazy bastard.

I welcome any suggestions or comments, so please get in touch.

Sincearly
Fergus Stevens

-- close window --

Notes from a Pom

words and pictures from an brit downunder
Please Note
I am currently adding old entries from emails I sent in the last few years. Together with photos. Please bare with me. More current information will be here soon.
2 Comments:
  • Come on Ferg, finish putting up the rest of your emails.
    posted by Anonymous Anonymous at 5:05 pm  
  • It is still work in progress. How the hell did you find this?
    posted by Blogger Ferg at 12:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home